Find Your Flow: The Simple and Life-Changing Practice for a Happier You
Learn about the optimal mental state known as flow, how to enter it, and how to harness it by investing just a few minutes each day. "Those who flow as life flows, know they need no other force." Lao Tzu Based on leading research from positive psychologists, Find Your Flow reveals powerful practices that are easy to incorporate into everyday life. Your happiness will flow quickly and effortlessly as you uncover strategies to gain control over life, focus on what matters most, and motivate action toward your big goals and dreams. Life coach and Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Sarah Gregg with help you find your flow through:
- High vibes morning gratitude: Learn to approach the morning in a way that creates a positive mood that lasts the day.
- Forward focus: Focus your mind on what is important, visualize the day ahead, and be more present (being mode).
- Nighttime reflection: Embrace the ending of the day and reflect.
- Total flow: Bring together your high vibes and focus to make a positive impact on your life and health.
- Find Your Flow is your practical guide to entering flow with total ease, despite our frantic world.