Co-creating at its Best
What happens when you bring together one of the most inspirational spiritual teachers of all time and the Master Sages of the Universe? A magical, insightful, invigorating encounter you will never forget!
In this awe-inspiring book based on a live event in Anaheim, California, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer sits down with Esther Hicks and the wise Collective Consciousness known as Abraham. Wayne asks all the questions he has accumulated from his more than 40 years of teaching others about self-reliance and self-discovery, and Abraham delivers the answers we all need to hear.
While Wayne and Esther have been friends for years, this is the first time that he engages with Abraham in an extended dialogue about life's many lessons and perplexing questions. Read this book and experience this extraordinary meeting of the minds for yourself!
- Who is Abraham?
- Patanjali, Rumi, inspiration, and affirmations
- Parenting, parents, and the continuum of life
- Is there only love on 'the other side'?
- Can we reach the state of 'love that has no opposite'?
- Being a teacher (and giving up tenure)
- Dharma, destiny, and being on your path
- Was Steve Jobs 'pushing against'?
- Dealing with bad news
- Is it our duty to do certain things?
- Are there ascended masters and guides?
- How individual is each soul?
- John of God and leukemia
- Monsanto and GMOs
- The mire politics is stuck in