Bounceback Parenting: A Field Guide for Creating Connection Not Perfection
Combine the insights of a positive parenting guide with the playfulness of a kids' book, and you get The Parenting Secret Mission Society.
- Substitute "should" for "could"
- Take a step back and observe from a distance
- Slow down to your child's pace
- Develop a "kind voice"
- Ask your child to teach you something about their world
- Say "yes" more
- Hold an impromptu kitchen dance party
These are just a few of the many simple yet powerful "secret missions" in this playful book for parents who want to recharge, refresh and restart in a positive new way.
Comprised of mission debriefings, journal prompts with room to write, and inspiring advice and insights, this is a game-changing resource for burnt-out moms and dads everywhere.
- Get Connected: Missions for practicing connection in the everyday.
- Stay on Target: Missions to help you get re-centered, re-inspired and re-focused on what matters most to you and your family.
- Operation Kindsight: Missions to get you speaking to yourself with compassion, and taking better care of you.
- Lighten up: Missions to help you notice the perfectly imperfect moments that happen every day. We'll get you laughing more, controlling less.
- Banish the Shoulds: Missions to get you focused on what is, not what ifs, so that you can enjoy the good and let go of should. These will encourage growth and flexibility.
- Online Headquarters: Information on how to access exclusive bonus downloads just for readers.